Bertinoro itself is picturesque, with its narrow streets and walkways winding around the central peak. The school was held at the Centro Residenziale Universitario (CRU), an ex-episcopal fortress that has been converted into a modern conference center. From the fortress, it is possible to enjoy a beautiful vista stretching from the Apennines to the Adriatic Coast and the Alps over the Po Valley. 27 PhD students from 21 European universities participated in the summer school.
- Reiner Hähnle (TU Darmstadt, DE): Design and Analysis of Executable Software Models: An Introduction and Overview
- Dave Clarke (KU Leuven, BE): Variability Models
- Cosimo Laneve (U Bologna, IT): Deadlock Analysis of Concurrent Programs
- Erika Ábrahám (RWTH Aachen, DE): Probabilistic Modeling and Model Checking
- Josef Widder (TU Vienna, AT): Model Checking of Fault-Tolerant Distributed Algorithms
- Sophia Drossopoulou (IC London, UK): Reasoning about Recursive Predicates in Specifications
- Marieke Huisman (U Twente, NL): Verification of Concurrent Systems
- Frank de Boer (CWI Amsterdam, NL): Run-Time Assertion Checking and Monitoring Java Programs
- Elvira Albert (UC Madrid, ES): Test-Case Generation by Symbolic Execution
- Ina Schaefer (TU Braunschweig, DE): Model-Based Testing
The proceedings are available here.